- 2 large portobello mushrooms (caps + stalks)
- 1-2 slices of bread or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 medium white onion chopped
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 large cloves fresh garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Desert Dust Savory
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Toast bread until dry and crumbly.
- Chop toasted bread into chunky breadcrumbs or pulse in food processor.
- Remove the stalks from the portobello caps, chop and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the toasted breadcrumbs, chopped mushroom stalks, white onion, parmesan, garlic, parsley, Desert Dust and olive oil until evenly mixed.
- Place the portobello mushroom caps on a lined and greased baking sheet with the gills facing up.
- Spoon the dusted breadcrumb mixture into the portobello mushroom caps and gently pack into a dome shape.
- Bake on the center rack for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dust again before serving if desired!