Serve Size: 8
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Spicy Desert Dust
- 1 (16-ounce) Box Macaroni
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Stir the milk, water, and Spicy Desert Dust together over medium high heat until combined
- Stir in the uncooked macaroni and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring very frequently, for about 8 minutes or until the pasta is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately & add Spicy Desert Dust to garnish!