Cook time: 1 Hour
- Trader Joe's Mirepoix (Carrot, Onion, Celery)
- Trader Joe's Green Lentils (1LB)
- 1 QT Trader Joe's Organic Vegetable Broth
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 QT of water
- ¼ Cup – Original Desert Dust
- In a large Pot, heat ¼ cup of olive oil for a couple minutes
- Add and sauté the mirepoix for and cook for 5 minutes on medium - high heat.
- Add ¼ cup of Original Desert Dust and stir for a minute.
- Add the whole box of Vegetable Broth and the bag of Lentils and one quart of water
- Bring to simmer stirring often for about 45 minutes to an hour until lentils are tender.
- (Season with more Desert Dust if you like!)
Trust the Dust!