In honor of Mexican Independence Day we are celebrating with a Paloma with the Desert Dusted rim of our dreams! 🇲🇽
Grab your favorite Tequila or Mezcal and make this delicious Paloma
- 1 1/2 Ounces Forteleza Blanco
- 2 Ounce Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 ounce Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce Agave Nectar
- 1 Ounce Topo Chico
- Desert Dust for Rim
- Grapefruit to garnish
- Rub the rim of a highball glass or margarita glass with a grapefruit wedge, and dip it in a small plate of Desert Dust to achieve the perfect dusted rim.
- Add the tequila, grapefruit juice, sparkling water, lime juice, and agave nectar to the glass
- Stir to combine, and add ice to fill the glass.
- Garnish with fresh grapefruit or if you have hydrated cocktail fruit available, ass for a little extra fun!