- 1 cup of chopped watermelon
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- 1 tablespoon crumbled chèvre or feta
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- Desert Dust - Any desired amount
- Dice Watermelon into 1 inch cubes and transfer into a large bowl
- Shred a small amount of basil to make rough, aromatic strips
- Breakdown desired cheese into small crumbles and set aside
- Combine watermelon, basil and cheese in a large bowl
- Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil evenly over salad
- Add desired amount of Desert Dust to Salad and serve!
Double this recipe to make it a party!