Cooktime: 45 minutes
Ingredients - Potatoes
- I.5 lb small Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Spicy Desert Dust
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F (180°C fan).
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add 1 tbsp salt. Cook potatoes until soft - small ones should take around 20 to 25 minutes, medium ones might take 30 minutes.
- Steam dry: Drain the potatoes and let them dry in the colander for 5 minutes or so.
- Place in a bowl and add oil oil and desert dust and mix
- Smash! Place on the tray then use a small glass cup to smash keeping them in one piece
- Sprinkle additional Desert Dust on top of smashed potatoes
- Bake for 45 minutes until deep golden and crispy. Do not turn potatoes during the baking process
Ingredients - Green Sauce
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tbsp Yuzu (or lime)
- ½ Cup Cilantro & parsley packed
- ¼ Cup water
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Pistachios (or cashews)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blends for 1-2 minutes until smooth
- This awesome green sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days