Cooktime: 45 minutes
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 ½ Cups of Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 Glove Garlic
- 3 tbsp shallots
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Savory Desert Dust
- Add olive oil to the pan and sear chicken for about 10 minutes each side depending on thickness. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Turn down heat to medium. In the same pan cook garlic and shallots until soft
- Add mushrooms, broth and Savory Desert Dust and stir. Continue to cook on medium-high heat until mushrooms begin to soften.
- Place the chicken back in the skillet with the mushroom sauce. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Remove from heat. Plate the chicken and pour the mushroom sauce over the chicken.