Cooktime: 40 minutes
- 10-12 Chicken Tenders
- Desert Dust - flavor of your choice.
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Greek or Regular Yogurt
- 2 Cups Vegetable Oil
- Take Chicken tenders and place them in a bowl. Add greek or regular yogurt, store and refrigerate. Leave to marinate in the bowl for 1 hour.
- Remove excess yogurt after marinating.
- Season Chicken tenders with Desert Dust on a tray lined with baking paper
- Coat each tender in flour
- Heat vegetable oil to 300 degrees
- Place the each chicken tenders in the vegetable oil and cook until each is golden brown
- Remove onto a paper towel and remove excess oil while resting for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Enjoy! TRUST THE DUST!